Thursday, November 25, 2021

Welcome



Welcome to OTelia's Arts (or OTs Arts for short). An online business that links all my sites I used to create, publish, showcase, and promote my interests, skills and creativity. OTs Arts first came into being in 2015 simply by accident, when exploring the virtual world called the Redlightcenter (RLC) for the first time. It is also around the time when the Fifty Shades of Grey (Movies and Books) became a focal point of conversation and interest to a society that had been so closed minded and sheltered from the taboo and bizarre things like BDSM and other fetishes that are hidden from the rest of the world. I have always been a bookworm or a wordsmith for as long as I can remember, but before virtual worlds, stories like the Fifty Shades of Grey and other internet resources entered my stratosphere, I felt trapped and limited in exploring myself, showcase my skills and sharing my creativity to the rest of the world. 


Since then, OTs Arts has moved from RLC virtual platform to Second Life virtual platform. Which has grown from a little idea and desire, into a Mall Sim in Secondlife where people all over the virtual world can visit and browse at their leisure all the creations I have on display.  If people are pressed for time, they can simply visit and shop at my Second Life marketplace. Anyone that visits either place will be pleasantly surprised as to what is on display. They will find images, word art, clothes, furniture and many more. And still more to come. 



Now I am branching out from the virtual world to other real sites like: Society 6, Zazzle, and ArtsAdd, where I can upload images to their sites, and they produce products that people all over the internet and world can browse and shop. 


For those of you who are not interested in shopping, maybe entertainment is your cup of tea. Then feel free to check out my Google Blogger, or my Youtube Channel. On Google Blogger, you will see my writing skills and thought process into action. You will read blogs on many different topics and subjects. From delightful poems, reviews to thought provoking stories and articles. 


For total entertainment that requires no or minimal reading, then go check out my Youtube Channel. You will see my skill as a video content creator and a tenor saxophone player on display. 




If you want to stay tuned to upcoming events, deals, and more check back often with my Google Blogger or join my Facebook Page


If you want to get to know this creator better, check out "Who Is OTelia?" blog, to get more information.



Until then, happy exploring.


No comments:

Post a Comment